If your animal suffers from one of the following, and surgery or medicines cannot help, or are not advised:
- Osteoarthritis (joint arthritis)- worn and damaged joints
- Rheumatoid arthritis – autoimmune mediated joint disease
- Hip dysplasia – poor joint congruency leading to damage
- Elbow dysplasia – same as for hip dysplasia
- Tendinitis – sprains (especially horses) and tears of tendons
- Torn ligaments – cruciate ligament disease of the knee and other joints
…Then Medivet’s Adipose Stem Cell Therapy can help.
- Cancer – benign or malignant
- Uncontrolled infections – bladder, skin etc.
- R15 000 – R16 000 for a large dog.
- R15 000 for small dogs and cats.
- Any X-rays and blood tests required may be extra.